The prices detailed below are correct for the financial year ending April 2021, and as we are currently under the Government threshold for paying VAT, we do not include VAT in our prices. What you see is what you pay. I have included links to the relevant section of the Website Basics page for a more detailed description of what each different type of site entails.
|Basic Landing Page Site||£125.00|
|As above plus 1 years maintenance *||£225.00|
|Basic Portfolio Site||£150.00|
|As above plus 1 years maintenance *||£250.00|
|Basic Information Brochure Site||£200.00|
|As above plus 1 years maintenance *||£300.00|
|Basic E-Commerce Site **||£250.00|
|As above plus 1 years maintenance *||£350.00|
* SPECIAL BUNDLE PRICE for new website and maintenance contract. Saves you £25.
** The actual price for setting up an E-Commerce site is dependant on the size of the product data-base to be created.
- Additional pages added to a web site under contract are charged at £50 depending on the requirements and complexity.
- Updates to a web site not under contract will be charged at £75
- A full year’s maintenance if not included in the package will be charged at £125.
- Additional consultancy, if not part of a new contract, will be charged per hour, with a minimum charge of £25.
- Update an existing site to E-Commerce (currently under maintenance contract to us) will be charged at a price starting from £150.
- Update an existing site to E-Commerce (not under maintenance contract to us) will be charged at a price starting from £200.
- Take over maintenance of a site created for you by another developer, or created by yourself, will be charged at £325. This price includes a yearly contract.
- Updates to existing content on a site under contract are included in the maintenance contract (I.E they are FREE).
ALL SYSTEM UPDATES TO THEMES AND ANY OTHER PLUGINS OR WIDGETS USED TO CREATE THE WEBSITE ARE COMPLETED FREE OF CHARGE. CHECKS ARE CARRIED OUT ON A WEEKLY BASIS ENSURING YOUR WEBSITE IS WORKING SECURELY AND AT ITS’ FULL POTENTIAL.
For additional help and assistance in deciding on the type, size and design of your website, please contact us, we will be only too happy to provide any help and assistance you require. Remember, our initial consultation is FREE.
All services provided by us are invoiced direct to the client, usually by email. Our invoices contain details of how you can pay for the service(s) you have purchased, payment methods include Credit/Debit Card, BACs transfer, cash and PayPal. We issue receipts for all payments.